1. Turn on and off electrical, air conditioning, and audio equipment before and after use.
2. In the case of wanting to add other peripherals and not understanding the connection, please contact the staff to do this instead. (Do not manually connect the device.)
3. If there is a problem in use, please contact the person in charge at the telephone number listed in the manual of the equipment in the room.
4. In the event that there is a change in the classroom condition (move tables, chairs, and audio equipment to organize any activities), please arrange the classroom condition to be in the original condition.
For more information:
- Center for Information Technology Services, Tel. 053916411
- Registrar division, Tel. 053916371
- Division of Building and Ground, Tel. 053916767
- The center for Academic Services, Tel. 053916101, 053916109
- Security guard hotline, Tel. 053916999